Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Indian Fighting Skills

I first came across this online over a year ago, and perhaps needing a good laugh, I decided to look for it again, googling "Indian Fighting," "American Indian Fighting styles" etc. This guy is named Randall Brown and at some point he discovered he had some "Serious Indian blood in him" lol.

You can check out the full pitch here but here is an excerpt:

The best part: Though Indian fighters trained their entire lives... the actual MOVES they use are amazingly easy to learn.

You don't have to be a big guy. You don't have to be in super-hard-ass shape (or even be in shape at all, really). No special skills are required, no strength, no nothing.

The fact is... you can just WATCH these kill moves... and suddenly be more dangerous than you ever imagined. Instantly.

So why all the secrecy? The few Indians who practice these nasty killing arts aren't eager to share them with the civilization that almost wiped them out. Jeez, you can understand that.


LMAO

2 comments:

Rivers said...

I came across this a while ago. It should be here in 8-14 bussiness days. Not sure why it's taking so long to get here, but whatever. I am excited to learn the "secrets" ways my people fought.

Anonymous said...

This is classic...I have shared this treasure trove of fighting secrets with all my closest friends and associates, we are invincible! Thank You Randall Brown!

I have produced many piles of bleeding beef!