Friday, October 06, 2006

...brief update...

I will post in more detail soon. First, I am no longer homeless. I found a 1-bedroom apartment located above a flower shop on Quadra between Tattersall and McKenzie last Thursday and I moved in on Sunday. I don't yet have a phone or internet access but will get working on those soon. I'll post pictures of my pad as well.

Normally, I would write a diatribe on Thanksgiving and all that but I have a couple books to read this weekend and a midterm exam next week, so my polemical ways will subside for the time being.

I'm still looking for good homes for my two dogs.

I've made some new friends at school. It makes me feel 8 again. That's not necessarily a bad thing :D

The clouds and rain have seemed to find their way back to these parts. I need to pull out my waterproof riding gear soon.

Have a good weekend with friends and family, my companeros y companeras.

No comments: