Monday, January 29, 2007

like butta baby

Again, Nic (aka "Champ", aka "Fierce Kitten") and I met up at the gym about noon today and there were no other Indians in sight. Our shooting was brutal to say the least. I think we both missed our first six free-throw attempts before she finally got going and beat me 21-0. Then we played Horse and I think I lost that one too...H-O-R-S-E to H-O-R-S...then of course the main event...1-on-1 (which we play without "possession" just to be nice). Again, W ruled the paint and had more "and 1's" than he can remember, but Nic faired a little better getting 6 points I think before I got 11. AND then...we played 21 and this time, yours truly was victorious (21-18 I think). Thank you, thank you. Bragging rights for another week.

W "so money (but he doesn't know it)" Atleo

No comments: