Monday, March 13, 2006

W-licious

Citizens of Springfield... I have been sporadically updating lately I know. My first excuse is that I was in Vancouver (aka the big smoke) last week and I stayed with my mom who believes that internet access is an unnecessary expense and usually I have to find an internet cafe or other wireless location. My second excuse is I have been running around the woods like a fool and working like mad on a homework assignment, which I submitted this afternoon. FYI, I am doing well so far and my future as a rebellious academic looks promising. Humble beginnings I know, but I have no where but to look up at that ivory tower and see if I can't spread a lil camouflage along the way ;-)

1 comment:

Rivers said...

http://myactionsandsecrets.blogspot.com/2006/03/kudos-to-w.html