Wednesday, April 05, 2006

201 Today :D

As I sat upright, left hand on my thigh, riding my motorcycle into the town of Ladysmith I felt like a conquering hero. This morning I finally did it. I've been thinking about this one (#22) for some time. On a long, straight, downhill strip of highway between Chemainus and Ladysmith, much to the chagrin of my mom, Margo and even Scooter I think, I managed to get the old 599 up to 201. :D I probably could have pushed it a little further but at that speed, one doesn't even want to sneeze or breathe for that matter, so the time between getting to the goal and freaking out with sudden paranoid images that one might describe as "human scab" and "cheese grater" is very short indeed. Another one bites the dust! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am completely baffled by the absurd need for speed that some of my close male friends seem so obsessive about.
What do you think would have happend if you did sneeze or just lost control (because at that speed what kind of real control do you have)? What would you say to your mom, your sister, your nephew and not to mention me and my cousin (your distant cousin)? Not that you would be able to say anything physically.
You should be thankful that someone was watching out for your foolish behind today and you should also remember that we need you and everything that you have to offer.

Na'cha'uaht said...

ok, ok, so not my most popular post or goal for that matter... "foolish, "stupid" and "bad boy Cliffie...bad" are some exact quotes. I wonder how "running with the bulls" will go over?...sigh...again the women in my life are right.

Anonymous said...

For some reason seeing you get tossed around by a bull right now brings a smile to my face.

Na'cha'uaht said...

:I Brat...one of my other unimpressed fans merely said I wasn't too old to be spanked.

Lowerider said...

dumbass...then again I'm alone in honduras on a bike...so maybe I should just shut up.