Saturday, September 09, 2006

the not so littlest hobo

My first week of classes is over and I have to say I'm still excited about school. So much of the campus is the same as it was 12 years ago and a lot of the people (teachers and students) have changed - like that guy from dazed and confused who keeps getting older but still dates fresh(wo)men. Yeah so school is humming along just fine - the stage is set for some interesting debates with my fellow classmates and my professors but my living situation just got turned upside down. I may have mentioned that I had this house sitting gig for the month of September - this beautiful little place down by the water with a hot tub and all, well it fell through Thursday night for reasons I will not share. I'm actually typing this from my bed/Roots' couch - as Roots' and Boots and M have been kind enough to provide shelter whilst I continue to look for a pad of my own. Oh and my potential roomie situation also seems to be falling through, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a possible bachelor/studio setup. Here's to keepin' it simple!

1 comment:

Rivers said...

too bad you wern't batman. then you'd have the bat lair.

with that, everything has a strange way of working out. glad your colonial education is turning out to be so adventurous for you. catch ya on the flip side!

So Say We All!