Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Apologies to Listeners From Afar


I received two e-mails from listeners outside the Nanaimo area that were unable to connect to the webcast (www.chly.ca) of Goin' Coastal Tuesday night. It's happened in the past and I always thought the server was down or some other technical difficulty befell our lil webcast, but DJ SuperChow informs me that this is not the case. Apparently, we only have enough bandwidth for about 25 online listeners. So while this sucks for those of you unable to tune in, I thought at least I know we have 25+ online listeners...lol. Unless we are successful in lobbying for more space, the only remedy I can suggest for our loyal listeners from around the world is to tune in early and secure your spot. Heck you may even have to listen to a lil Tuna Fish Tuesday (the preceding show).

In any case, I will keep you updated on any changes. Oh, and if we do have any online listeners from around the Nanaimo area, we ask that you please tune in on your radio (101.7 FM) if you can to make space for your fellow revolutionary listeners.

Kleco, kleco,

sub-deputy-dj dubya

No comments: