Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dropout Bear No More

After years of encouragement from mom, aunties, friends, comrades, PhDs, and ex-girlfriends, W is indeed returning to school. I start an online course: IGOV 384: Resistance and Renewal tomorrow! (I have plans to return fulltime in September to begin finishing my BA in Political Science).

After a couple years of Career Limiting Moves (CLMs) I am returning to the University of Victoria. I even get my old student number back, which begins with a 93, giving you an indication of the last time I was there. I am looking forward to this, but I must admit to being a little nervous as well. My Nuu-chah-nulth name: Na'cha'uaht, means Everyone is watching you and given the company I keep there will be significant expectations for me to do well and go far.

And you thought I was educated already...haha.

Stay tuned avid readers. The adventures continue. W.

1 comment:

Lak'wa said...

Don't forget: We're saving a spot for you at the Faculty of [Colonial] Law.

-- Aunty Max