Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Your life is ending 1 minute at a time

Peter: "We don't have a lot of time on this earth. We weren't meant to spend it this way. Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to 8 different bosses drone on about mission statements."

This quote from Ron Livingston's character in Office Space, goes out to all you cubicle dwellers. I feel for you. I spent at least 4 years in the shizza with over 3 different employers. Now I am free. Now I work for First Nations administrations...haha :I

1 comment:

Rivers said...

Hey W, remember when you asked me the definition of "ironic"? :|


haha...I can't say I feel for ya, or these others sho'va. I just know I spend too much time on this computer and on my xbox. Any obsession/addiction is like that I guess.

"Hi, I'm Rivers and I'm a technoholic..."
Crowd e-mail's back "Hi Dustin."

:)