Saturday, December 10, 2005

0 for 2 today but...

I have not yet been defeated. I have only begun to fight...haha. I attempted to cross off two items on my list but failed...for now. First, I tried to complete #22 (ride my moto over 200km/hour) but could only get it up to 189 today. The problem was not being able to find a stretch of road long and straight enough. I have another place in mind, but for today I had to be satisfied with doing 130km/hour in the corners. Did I mention it was a little chilly today? It was alright. It was nice to get out. Never underestimate the liberating feeling of riding a twisty road at high speeds, no matter the temperature.

Next, I attempted to complete #19 (get a tattoo). With my Gisbutwada design in hand (courtesy of renowned west coast artist, Gordon Dick) I headed into Primal Urge Tattoos in Port Alberni only to discover I needed to make an appointment :I Sigh....ah well. I made an appointment for the 20th. It should take about an hour and a half the guy said. As you can probably tell, I was feeling a little WTF today, perfect attitude to have trying to accomplish some of the things on my list. I have 970 days to go. I have completed 5 goals. I soldier on.

Tonight: Poker. I bought some cool new sunglasses. Wish me luck.

No comments: